Maximize performance and security
|Real time monitoring of intrusion attempts (none since 2007). Monitoring of performance by an independent (higher availability rate of 99.99% the past 6 months).|
- OBMS uses some of the most advanced current technologies in Internet security. When you access our site via your browser, the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protects your data using the method of authentication server and decrypt data. It ensures that your data is safe and available only to registered users in your organization. They are however completely inaccessible to any other person.
- OBMS gives each organization a user name and a unique password that must be entered for each connection. OBMS issues a "cookie" session intended to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The cookie session includes neither the name nor the password of the user. The platform does not use "cookies" to store other confidential information about the user or session, but puts up security measures even further, based on dynamic data and encoded session IDs .
- In addition, OBMS is hosted in a secure environment, protected by firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or unauthorized intrusion from outside. Physical security is guaranteed through access filtering tools by magnetic cards readers, biometric and secret codes for example.
- Our systems are monitored constantly by independent tools. Thus we can announce that 2009 has been, in aggregate, no more than 8 minutes of downtime.
- We are committed to levels of service quality measurable and verifiable.
- Beyond the rate of availability, time of access to the platform and this is also measured for several points in the world.
- While it is efficient with the resources invested to ensure a high quality service level.